Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

A Published Book, by Joel Comm

By now, you've already heard that my book, The AdSense Code, is a New York Times Best-Seller. While I am excited about this, I am even MORE excited about what I have to tell you now.

Due to the quick success of my book, my publisher has agreed to entertain new manuscript ideas from my members! This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for you to get your manuscript idea in front of a New York Publisher!

I sat down with my publisher, David Hancock, while attending a conference recently. I asked David to tell me more about his "Entrepreneurial Publishing" model that is shaking up the publishing world and allowing people to bypass traditional publishing to become an instant expert in any field. The 20-minute interview is now available for you to download or listen to online: www.madeeasypublishing.com

Fill out the form to have free access to this interview. Once you listen to the audio, you may fill out a form where you can submit your idea for a manuscript. And if you don't have a book manuscript now, you'll find out how incredibly EASY it is to create one without writing a word! If you desire to take your business to the next level, you owe it to yourself to find out how I went from publishing to Best-Seller in 90 days, and how YOU CAN TOO!

I look forward to hearing your manuscript idea:
www.madeeasypublishing.com

To your success!

Joel
www.joelcomm.com

No comments: